A candidate may apply for B.B.A Honours Program if only following conditions are fulfilled:-
- 55% in the aggregate.
- For SC/ST applicants eligibility criteria is 50% in the aggregate
- Vocational Courses pass out candidates cannot apply for Honours Program.
- At the time of Registration (Online), the candidate should upload the following documents:-
(1) Recent Color Photo (20 kb to 50 kb)
(2) D.O.B. Proof (100 kb to 250 kb)
(3) Mark-Sheet (10+2) Examination (100 kb to 250 kb)
(4) In case of SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B and PH certificate should upload with the above noted documents. (SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B and PH Certificate which is applicable in the State of West Bengal) (100 kb to 250 kb)
(5) Signature of the Candidate (20 kb to 50 kb)
A candidate cannot claim to SC/ST/OBC-(A/B) or PH unless the certificate is submitted.
Uploaded scan copies should be scanned from a Scanner or a Scanner App only.
Dr. Asim Kumar Mukhopadhyay
Siliguri College of Commerce